For the first time in India, we have two trainers who are certified in Evaluating Truthfulness and Credibility by Paul Ekman International.
What is Evaluating Truthfulness & Credibility :
· Identify hidden messages in others
· Deception detection
· Analyze verbal & nonverbal behavioral cues.
· Develop robust questioning strategies to elicit valuable information from others.
· Using the different channels such as micro expression and body language to detect the true emotions in others.
What is Evaluated:
· Facial expression and micro-expression - Micro expressions are facial expressions that occur within a fraction of a second. This involuntary emotional leakage exposes a person's true emotions.
· Body language - Body language can easily be misinterpreted. Therefore, an experienced skill evaluator can help in understanding body language manipulations.
· Voice - The tone and the pitch of the voice is evaluated based on the criteria.
· Verbal Style - The way the individual speaks is observed and evaluated on different credibility criteria.
· Verbal Content -
Criteria-Based Content Analysis (CBCA) is the tool most extensively used
worldwide for evaluating the veracity of testimony. CBCA, initially designed
for evaluating the testimonies of victims of child sexual abuse, has been
empirically validated. It has been used extensively for decades in Germany
(McCann, 1998), something like 30,000 cases prior to 1982 (Arntzen,
What to Expect:
You are provided with a detailed report of the person's true
emotions and summary of deception. You will receive the analysis based on the
above evaluation channels. Evaluation can be provided with help of an in-person
interview or video analysis.
About the Experts:
Dr. Rachana Awatramani and Sumati Solanki have certificates in International Evaluating Truthfulness and Credibility along with Emotional Skills and Competencies by Paul Ekman. They both come from a psychology background. Dr. Rachana Awatramani is a counseling psychologist with 10 + years of experience and Sumati Solanki, having her degree in psychology along with certification in REBT
would be glad to provide you with a demo or a sample report